North American Healthcare Management Services is a Revenue Cycle Management company.
We have significant expertise in all aspects of Revenue Cycle Management for solo physicians, physician groups, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. Rural Health Clinic (RHC) and Federally-Qualified Health Center FQHC reimbursement is a main area of expertise. We advise hospitals with Provider-Based Rural Health Clinic requirements, compliance, attestation, and all aspects of revenue cycle management.
Our clients are physicians, nurse practitioners, medical groups, Rural Health Clinics (RHC), Federally-Qualified Health Centers (FQHC), and Community Health Centers (CHC). We provide operational and financial stability and professional management services to our clients. North American was started in 1992 and provides services across the country.
- Physician/ Medical Group Revenue Cycle Management
- Rural Health Clinic Revenue Cycle Management
- Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Universal Data System Reporting (UDS)
- Provider-Based Rural Health Clinic Billing and Attestation
- Certification Assistance – Provider-based and Independent
- Rural Health Clinic Policy and Procedure Manual
- Rural Health Clinic Cost Reporting, and Compliance
- Rural Health Clinic Annual Evaluation
- Rural Health Clinic Cost Reports
- Federally-Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Revenue Cycle Management
- Federally-Qualified Health Center Cost Reports, G-Code Evaluation, PPS Rate Assessment
- Federally-Qualified Health Center Grant Acquisition, Board Development, Strategy
- Dental Billing
- Financial and Operational Assessments
North American provides this Revenue Cycle Management to specialties across the country. Our billing specialties are anesthesiology, diagnostic testing, FQHC, general surgery, internal medicine, orthopedic surgery, physical therapy, primary care, radiology, and rural health clinics.
Rural Health Clinic (RHC) Consultant
North American has extensive experience in all aspects of Rural Health Clinic Certification, Cost Reports, Rural Health Clinic Billing, and Rural Health Clinic Compliance. Our experience extends to both Provider-Based Rural Health Clinics, as well as Independent Rural Health Clinics.
Federally-Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Experts
The management and staff at North American has significant FQHC Revenue Cycle Management experience and expertise, including the cost report and annual Universal Data System (UDS) report. We also have expertise in the 340(b) drug pricing program. Our clients enjoy an average of 30 days in Accounts Receivable. North American assistance to Federally-Qualified Health Centers includes business office and front desk operations. We provide per episode consulting services or can tailor a retainer for services to be rendered on an ongoing basis. We typically provide significant managerial expertise to our Federally-Qualified Health Center (FQHC) clients as part of our Revenue Cycle Management partnerships. We can also provide Dental billing, revenue cycle management, and provider enrollment.