Fully Integrated Electronic Health Record – Aprima PRM
Fully-Hosted or Stand-alone Server
Aprima offers a uniquely fast, flexible, and powerful EHR designed to complement and simplify your workflow, not hinder it. Developed to work the way you do, the Aprima EHR frees you from the constraints of templates with an intuitive, free-flowing interface designed to follow the flow of a patient visit.
SETTING THE BENCHMARK FOR EASE-OF-USE, SPEED & FLEXIBILITY.
Aprima EHR follows you, instead of making you follow it. Chart your notes by chief complaints, problems, or previous visits for fast, intuitive documentation.
Adaptive Learning machine learning means that as you work, the Aprima EHR technology learns your style without special programming required.
Intelligent Navigation seems to read your mind, as the system presents clinically relevant findings based on presenting symptoms, diagnosis code, and your preferred treatments.
A single application, built on a single database, the Aprima EHR and Practice Management (PM) systems are fully integrated. No need to pull claims from the EHR to the Practice Management system.
Full Federally-Qualified Health Center Reporting, UDS, Revenue Cycle Management
Aprima’s federally-qualified health center module is second to none. We have full UDS reporting, UB04 billing, and G-code billing under the prospective payment system introduced in 2015.
Aprima easily handles both institutional (837I – UB04) and professional service (837P – 1500) billing. Our built-in UDS module allows reporting FQHCs to compile their UDS report at any time – not just once per year. Sliding fee scale capability is included in Aprima’s FQHC module.
Our hosted servers allow all of these services to be deployed for your organization with little cost up-front. Our pricing is competitive with anyone out there.
Improved Quality of Care
- Health Maintenance tracking provides timely follow up
- Electronic Orders and Results help ensure nothing is missed
- eRx and Drug Interaction help avoid negative interactions
Improved Patient Satisfaction
- Tools such as data trending improve patient understanding and satisfaction
- Better access to chart data and test results help improve communication
Improved Quality of Life
- Improved workflow and efficiency reduce daily stress
- More efficient charting creates more time for patients and family
Improved Bottom Line
- More accurate coding, reduced rejections, and better billing and collections lead to higher reimbursements
- Reduced expenses generate higher net profits