North American Healthcare Management Services has over a decade of experience in Federally-Qualified Health Center Cost Report Preparation and TWO DECADES of Rural Health Clinic Cost Report Preparation. David James, our CFO, prepares over 150 Federally-Qualified Health Center and Rural Health Clinic Cost reports annually. North American HMS advises Independent Rural Health Clinics (RHC), Provider-based Rural Health Clinics, Federally-Qualified Health Centers and Community health centers. We advise our clients on fee schedule adjustments in order to maximize rate setting via the new G-codes effective January 1, 2015.
In order to assist you with your Rural Health Clinic or Federally-Qualified Health Center Cost Report , we will:
- Create Medicare Provider File for each clinic or entity;
- Provide written cost-report documentation requirements;
- Assess FQHC fee schedule and project G-code encounter rates
- Prepare consolidated Rural Health Clinic cost-report for appropriate entities;
- Complete and submit a finalized year-end consolidated cost report to the third party administrator;
- Coordinate possible requests for additional supporting documentation from Fiscal Intermediary;
- Follow–up to ensure that annual reconciliation amounts are paid;
- Make recommendations where appropriate to maximize the financial impact of the rural health clinic benefit;
- Maintain compliance with all cost-reporting requirements, regulations, and interpretations.