North American Healthcare Management Services is a medical billing outsourcing solution. Our services are provided by experienced, knowledgeable professionals. We have a proven record of success with our clients.
Our commitment to customer-service is two-fold: the first is our drive to be responsive to the needs of our clients; and the second is to remember that your patients need understanding and compassion when they have account questions. We strive to make sure that your patients are treated with the same respect and care that required of your own clinic staff.
Our services will save you time and help you get paid more efficiently. Many times we have increased clients’ collections from 10 – 35%! Our commitment is to be responsive, provide information, and be accountable for our performance.
Specialties billed by North American:
- Diagnostic Testing
- Family Practice
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Rural Health Clinics
- Sports Medicine
Real-Time Account Access and Financial Reporting
North American Healthcare Management Services provides a state of the art, HIPAA compliant, Virtual Private Network. This system allows us to provide real-time account access to our clients’ front-end staff in order to update patient information and collect outstanding balances more efficiently. Clinic management can access all available financial reports – Real-Time! – Instantly!
- Patient Scheduling and Inquiry System (www.nexsyis.com) available to all clients
- E-prescribing and Document Imaging Modules available
- Data entry sharing with client to increase efficiency and lower cost
- Real-time patient balance, account inquiry, and reporting system
- Full scale financial reporting and user permission management
- Fully HIPAA Compliant
- Monthly Financial Reporting and Performance Assessment
- Free Annual Fee Schedule Analysis, Recommendations, and Implementation
North American Healthcare Management Services provides the following functions:
- Enter patient demographic, insurance, and charge information (depending on level of service).
- Enter patient charge information (dependent on level of service).
- Provide telephone support for patient inquiries and other assistance as required.
- Manage electronic claim submissions
- Receive and post remittance advice.
- Denial Management and Claim Resubmission
- Submit secondary claims for payment where appropriate;
- Produce and send patient statements (statements sent electronically).
- Produce monthly financial, productivity, collection, aging, and payment reports.
- Transfer bad debt to outside agency for collection
- Provide annual fee analysis/recommendations
Benefits of Outsourcing
The complicated reimbursement environment of today’s healthcare industry requires increasing specialization in all area of medical practices: clinical, operational, and financial. By outsourcing billing, your practice will:
- Reduce internal personnel requirements in time and money;
- Maximize focus on patient care;
- Reduce cost of collections;
- Increase the efficiency of the front desk;
- Enjoy significant economies in business office operations not possible in individual practices;
- Co-opt significant expertise in streamlining business office operations;
- Co-opt the knowledge of skilled professionals with proven track records of success and put it working for you;
We offer various levels of billing services to clients seeking reimbursement for medical
claims. Our objective is to tailor a level of service for each client.
- Comprehensive Medical Claim Billing
- Shared Data Entry